What Are Doors?
- A door is an authorized system for access; doors control motion and movement.
- A door can also mean hindrances, limitations and restrictions.
Points to Note about Doors:
- Doors can open and doors can close.
- Doors can be circumstances, human entities, and spirits. (John 10:7)
- All doors are closed by default.
When you stand before a closed door, the first thing you need is Discernment.
You must discern the cause of its closure and the appropriate tool to utilize, in order to get the closed door open.
Facts about Closed Doors:
- Doors are closed to manage or restrict access until permission is granted. (Luke 11:1-7, Matthew 25:8-10)
- Closed or sealed doors increase the value of a product. (2 Kings 4:3-4)
- Generally, doors, especially when closed, sustain the ability to protect and preserve. (Genesis 7:13-16)
- Closed doors can be a deliberate hindrance, put up to hinder progress.
How to Open Closed Doors:
The Use of the Right Keys: (Revelation 3:7, Luke 11:52)
A wrong key does not open a closed door even though it is a key. It takes more than desire for the right door to be opened, it takes the right key (knowledge, understanding and faith).
By Knocking; obtaining help from men through the ministry of mercy and favour. (Matthew 7:7-8, 2 Corinthians 2:12, Revelation 3:20, Luke 11:7). To knock requires patience and persistence.
By the Mystery of Warfare and Supernatural Power. (Acts 16:25-26, Judges 16:3, Psalm 24:7)
There are times certain keys may fail, but then God steps in as a warrior in His supernatural power to open the door.
In this powerful sermon, Apostle Joshua Selman reveals the Mysteries behind closed doors and how to open them.